Upon request, we provide full service in the fulfillment of the employer’s obligations arising from Sections 4 and 5 of Act no. 314/2001 Coll. as amended and its implementing legal regulations, in particular Decree of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic No. 121/2002 Coll. on fire prevention, as amended.
The basic range of activities in the field of fire protection:
- ensuring the fulfillment of the stipulated duties and designated tasks in the OPE section by persons with the required professional competence or special authorization,
- provision of preventive fire inspections in buildings and premises,
- ensuring compliance with fire protection measures in places with increased fire risk, in activities associated with increased fire risk or at times of increased fire risk,
- identification of a place with increased risk of fire,
- ensuring that non-working fire protection measures are met,
- provision of training and verification of knowledge on fire protection,
- the development, management and maintenance of fire protection documentation in accordance with the actual situation,
- ensuring regular chimney cleaning and inspection.
PRACTICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHING TRAINING
- Opening of a fire-affected electrical switchboard.
- Use of snow extinguisher for extinguishing flammable liquid, extinguishing solid flammable substances with water and powder extinguisher.
Contact us on tel. no: 046 / 542 45 13 or by e-mail: email@example.com